Australian Shores & New Zealand Fjords
From Australias luminous shores and New Zealands top cityscapes to the captivating coasts of Tasmania, Resilient Lady is sailing across the Tasman Sea with 12 brand new itineraries. And for a limited time, you can get 30% off these voyages from quick, 2-night getaways to 14-night sojourns at sea.
Carnival Cruise Line Updates Protocols For Unvaccinated Passengers
Carnival Cruise Line announced updated rules and protocols for unvaccinated passengers sailing on its ships through the end of December.
The most notable changes include unvaccinated guests now being permitted to go ashore to enjoy one of Carnivals tours or independent sightseeing events. Several destinations still do not welcome unvaccinated travelers, as the cruise line revealed on its official website:
San Juan – age 12 and older will have to remain on board
Bonaire – age 12 and older will have to remain on board
Grand Cayman – age 12 and older will have to remain on board
St. Kitts – age 12 and older will have to remain on board
Tortola – age 12 and older will have to remain on board
Grand Turk – age 16 and older will have to remain on board
Cartagena, Colombia – age 18 and older will have to remain on board
The cruise line revealed certain destinations have continued to impose restrictions for unvaccinated passengers and cannot guarantee that more will not be added. All unvaccinated guests aged two and older must present a negative coronavirus test taken within 72 and 24 hours before the sailing date.
Regardless of the cruise length, antigen testing will be provided on a complimentary basis to children ages 2-4. Children ages 5-11 will be charged $60 per person and guests ages 12 and older will be charged $150 per person.
Carnival Cruise Line Announces That Costa Luminosa Will Transfer To The Carnival Fleet And Start Service In November 2022
Carnival Cruise Line announced today that Costa Luminosa will join the Carnival fleet in September and will start guest operations as Carnival Luminosa in November 2022 from Brisbane, Australia. The acquisition of Luminosa is an update to the previously announced plans for Carnival to take Costa Magica, which will now remain at Costa Cruises. After
Carnival Cruise Line Brings Texas Flair To Carnival Jubilees Keel Laying Ceremony
Carnival Jubilee is fixing to start sailing from Galveston, Texas, next year and Carnival Cruise Lines third cruise ship to be powered by liquified natural gas got its first taste of Texas today with the keel laying ceremony at Meyer Werft in Papenburg, Germany. Wearing cowboy-shaped hard hats, Carnival Cruise Line President Christine Duffy was joined by Meyer Werft Managing Director Bernard Meyer and Carnival’s Senior Vice President of Newbuilds Ben Clement, among others, to celebrate the construction milestoneRead Full Story
Up To 40% Off To The Med Ends July 31st
You asked for more sun, calming waves, and azure seas. So we listened, and for a limited re-release, sail away to the magnetic Mediterranean waters with up to 40% off and up to $400 in onboard credit, plus over $600 in value on every exclusively adult sailing. But hurry, this epic savings encore sails away on July 31st.
Recommended Reading: How To Link Disney Cruise Line Reservations
The Fun Is Back Carnival Cruise Line Returns To New York City
Carnival Magics Arrival Marks Lines Restart in All 14 U.S. Homeports With Carnival Magics arrival to the Manhattan Cruise Terminal today, Carnival Cruise Line marks its return to guest operations from the city in more than two years and celebrates its restart in all 14 of its U.S. homeports. To commemorate the special day, Carnival
Cruise Ship Travel During Covid
As of July 18, 2022, CDCs COVID-19 Program for Cruise Ships is no longer in effect. CDC will continue to publish guidance to help cruise ships continue to provide a safer and healthier environment for passengers, crew and communities going forward. For more information, please see the Frequently Asked Questions .
Don’t Miss: Who Owns American Cruise Lines
Carnival Cruise Line Prohibits Anyone 70 Or Older And Those With Medical Issues Not To Cruise Due To Coronavirus
Carnival Cruise Line has added a new rule for guests that prohibit anyone 70 years old or older, as well as those with chronic medical conditions, from going on a cruise out of concern that Coronavirus could affect them substantially more.
Carnival consulted with the Centers for Disease Control to craft this new policy, and it prohibits:
- Guests who are 70 years and older, will be required to present a doctors fit to sail letter at check-in, confirming they do not meet any of the health/medical criteria.
- If you are unable to present this letter, you will not be allowed to cruise.
Anyone that falls into one of these categories will have the following options:
Carnival Cruise Line To Bring Costa Venezia To The Us In 2023 Costa Firenze In 2024 To Sail As Part Of The Carnival Fleet
Carnival Cruise Line proudly known as Americas cruise line is teaming up with Costa Cruises Italys favorite cruise line creating a new concept for Carnivals North American guests when COSTA® by CARNIVAL® debuts in the spring of 2023 and Costa VeneziaTM joins the Carnival fleet sailing from New York. Costa Venezia
Don’t Miss: How To Pack For An Alaskan Cruise
How To Get Your Boarding Pass
- Go to or select ‘Manage My Booking‘.
- Create an account if you have not done so already. You will need to provide your Carnival booking number , guest last name, date of birth, ship name and sail date.
- Log in with your email address or username and password.
- From the To Do List, select ‘Online Check-In’ and complete the following necessary information: Guest Information, Travel Documentation, Travel Plans, Arrival Appointment, Onboard Expense Account, Cruise Preferences and finally accept the Cruise Ticket Contract.
- Select ‘View Cruise Documents’ .
- From E-Document, you may print your boarding pass and luggage tags.
- You can print your boarding pass if your booking is paid in full and Online Check-in is complete or incomplete.
- You may also ‘Print Documents’ from ‘My Cruise Manager’ page here you can print luggage tags, boarding passes and general information such as the booking summary, invoice, purchased services and travel notes.
Online Check-in ends at midnight prior to your sailing date after that time, you will not be able to access Online Check-in. At embarkation, you will need to provide check-in information to our staff.On embarkation day, a boarding pass will be emailed to your email address that is linked to your reservation profile, whether Online Check-in has been completed or not. At embarkation, you may show your printed boarding pass or the boarding pass on your mobile phone.
What You Need To Know
- Check if you are up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines before cruise ship travel.
- If you have a medical condition or are taking medication that weakens your immune system, you might NOT be fully protected even if you are up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines. Talk to your healthcare provider about your risk before travel. Even after vaccination, you may need to continue taking precautions.
- The virus that causes COVID-19 spreads easily between people in close quarters on board ships. If the virus is spreading on board a cruise ship, passengers and crew are at risk for infection.
- Check directly with your cruise line about their testing or vaccination protocols before travel.
- If your cruise line does not have a testing requirement, get tested for current infection with a COVID-19 viral test as close to time of cruise departure as possible .
- Get tested again with a COVID-19 viral test 3-5 days after your cruise.
You May Like: What Cruise Lines Sail Out Of Port Canaveral