Day/4 Night Cruises Out Of Miami Florida
|Are you looking for 4 day cruises that leave from Miami, FL? As of today – September 17, 2022 – there are 234 such cruise options. These cruise options are offered by four cruise lines – Carnival , Royal Caribbean , Celebrity and Norwegian .In the following table you can see all 4 day cruises that depart from Miami sorted by departure date.|
Best Cruises From Miami
Together with Southern California, Washington and the Northeast, Florida is one of the four corners of Americas cruising landscape. The panhandle state is world-renowned for its perpetually sunny weather, epic beaches, palm trees and outdoor lifestyle. Florida also happens to be home to no fewer than four major cruise portsCape Canaveral, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa and Miami. In this post, well zoom in on the best cruises from Miami.
Day 1half Moon Cay Bahamas
Half Moon Cay, the private island in the Bahamas that Carnival and Holland America share. Luxury cabanas dot the beachfront, which gives way to trail-lined country rich in birdlife. The Half Moon Lagoon Aqua Park, located right on Half Moon Cay’s main beach, near the Fort San Salvador Welcome Center and the Bahamian Village.
Recommended Reading: Carnival Cruise Vaccine Exemption Form
Cruising To Ports In The Caribbean Sea And Through The Panama Canal
Starting line – Miami. Destination – anywhere your ship takes you, with stops for soft, sandy beaches, snorkeling with schools of stunningly beautiful tropical fish, island shopping, all the while relishing the indulgent experience of a shipboard vacation. Sail to the Caribbean, Mexico, the Bahamas, the Panama Canal, enjoying a variety of ports as you go.
Caribbean From Miami Florida Usa
- Tasty meal options in 9 different restaurants
- Several pools and hot tubs
- Broadway shows in “Stardust Lounge”
Norwegian Take All 5 Free and More Offer
Enjoy all 5 bonus extras for FREE, plus save up to 40% off cruises AND $200 onboard credit when you book select Norwegian sailings before close of business on 30th Sept 2022. Ask your cruise consultant if this offer applies to your departure. Conditions apply.* Terms & Conditions apply
NCL Latitudes Saleplus
You May Like: Do Cruise Ships Go Through The Panama Canal
Review Of Carnival Sunrise
The 1999-built/2013-reconstructed Carnival Sunrise cruise ship was built as “Carnival Triumph” and inaugurated on October 30, 1999. After a major refurbishment in 2013 , the liner received a second emergency backup generator and top-notch fire detection technology. The Triumph was also re-decorated with added new bars, lounges and entertainment options. As vessel class, Carnival Triumph is second of all three Destiny-class sisterships – together with Destiny-Sunshine and Victory-Radiance.
IMPORTANT: Due to the global Coronavirus crisis, Carnival Sunrise was taken out of service in 2020-2021, and planned to restart cruises on March 3, 2022 .
- A total of 92x Carnival Sunrise cruises scheduled for the period between November 5, 2020, and April 30, 2022, were canceled. The canceled program was based on homeporting in Fort Lauderdale and Miami .
- The canceled Fort Lauderdale cruise schedule included roundtrips to Western Caribbean , Bahamas , Eastern Caribbean plus a 6-day Eastern Caribbean itinerary visiting Amber Cove, Grand Turk Island and Half Moon Cay.
- The canceled Miami cruise schedule included roundtrips to Eastern Caribbean , Eastern Caribbean , Eastern Caribbean , Eastern Caribbean , Southern Caribbean , Western Caribbean .
Come With Us From Miami To Bimini For A Day
It costs you more to stay home than to cruise and party with us.
Your 1 day cruise can also be a 2 or more night cruise to Bimini, Bahamas starts in Miami by boarding the Bimini cruise ship. With top speeds of about 35 miles per hour, It’s the fastest cruise ship in the USA. Weighing 32,000 gross tons, it make crossing the strong Gulf Stream a comfortable journey from Miami Florida to Bimini, Bahamas, twice a day.The service staff makes you feel like a VIP.Remember, you can Cruise to Stay on the tropical Island of Bimini, Bahamas at the Resorts World Bimini
Bimini Bahamas is a beautiful island
Plenty on relaxing or active things to do on Bimini Island, Bahamas.
- White sand beaches, calm blue green waters and island cove lagoons
- This Bahamas island is world famous for it’s plentiful fishing waters
- This island gave inspiration to Ernest Hemingway so much so he wrote “Islands in the Stream”
- Diving and Exploration Excursions
- Affordable kayak, stand-up paddle boards, snorkeling gear plus bicycle rentals for $2* per hour
- Historic Alice Town with shops featuring island favorites conch and Bimini Bread
- The Martin Luther King Memorial in Mangrove Park where he wrote part of his last speech
- Relaxing Pools for Family Fun and Lounging
- Live-Action Gaming & Sports Book
- Sails only Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Read Also: Cruise Capital Of The World