Hotels Closest To The Port
Several good points properties are less than a 10-minute drive from Port Everglades. They include:
Crowne Plaza Fort Lauderdale : Book a room from 20,000 IHG Rewards Club points per night .
Holiday Inn Express Fort Lauderdale Cruise-Airport : Rooms are available from 15,000 IHG points per night .
Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port : This is one of the most popular pre-cruise hotels with travelers who often book cruise itineraries embarking from Port Everglades. Rooms are available from 12,000 World of Hyatt points per night. DonÃ¢t forget, you can also transfer your Chase Ultimate Rewards points to your Hyatt account on a 1:1 basis. .
Palm Beach International Airport Transportation
Infinity Transportation brings you the most elite and professionally trained chauffeurs around. Our chauffeurs and reservations staff will make your limousine service to the Celebrity cruise line at Port Everglades a trip to remember by providing courteous and on-time customer service. We offer 24-hour PBI Airport Limo Service 365 days a year. Our diverse fleet is made up of Sedans, SUVs, Limousines, Passenger Vans, Minibuses, and Specialty Vehicles. View our Luxury Fleet
Infinity Transportation provides professional PBI Airport Shuttle Services to the Celebrity ships at Port Everglades cruise terminal. When your group arrives at the Palm Beach International Airport our chauffeur will meet and greet you and your guests in baggage claim and assist with your luggage or meet you right on the curb outside baggage claim. If you are staying at a hotel our chauffeur will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel and drop you off at the Port Everglades cruise terminal. Whatever the need, we are dedicated to making your travel experience a great start to your Celebrity cruise experience.
Our non-shared group service from Palm Beach International Airport van service to Celebrity Cruises provides a stress-free and safe trip for all our special guests. Our team of transportation professionals will get you to your destination safely and on-time. Call us for more information regarding our PBI Palm Beach International Airport shuttle to Port Everglades services.
Hotels Near Celebrity Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port:
There are many hotels in Ft. Lauderdale near the Celebrity Port that suit all budgets for pre-cruise and post-cruise stays.
Most of these hotels also provide transfer to the port on the day of the journey which can take the hassle off of arranging transportation.
All the below-listed hotels are within close vicinity of the Celebrity terminals and provide an excellent view of the port and surroundings as well as the ocean. Most of them allow leaving the car at the hotel for a fee if you are planning to arrive by your own vehicle.
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina
- Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale Convention Center Cruise Port
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Lauderdale 17th Street
- Holiday Inn Express Ft. Lauderdale Cruise-Airpor
- The Lauderdale Boutique Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise
- Hotel Maren Fort Lauderdale Beach, Curio Collection by Hilton
- Lago Mar Beach Resort & Club
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa
- B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale
- Sea Beach Plaza Hotel FLL
- Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port
You May Like: Does Any Cruise Line Allow Dogs
Fort Lauderdale Cruise Terminal
The northern part of Port Everglades is called Northport . The cruise portâs central area is called Midport . All cruise terminals are located in Hollywood Harbor.
Port Evergladesâs address is â1850 Eller Drive, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316â. Cruise tourists usually arrive via flights to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Airport but also to MIA-Miami Airport . The driving time Miami-Fort Lauderdale is ~45 min.
Next map shows all berths locations.
In December 2020 was completed the new cruise parking garage that serves Terminal 2 and Terminal 4.
- Herron Garage has capacity 1818 vehicles and features an air-conditioned bridge , solar power , 9 elevators, touchless parking management systems , dedicated drop-off/pick-up level.
- At the garageâs corner was painted a 3D-optical illusion mural .
- For the construction works were contracted two local companies . For the facilityâs design and engineering was contracted âCartaya & Associates Architects PAâ.
Herron Garage project cost USD 120 million.
Celebrity Brand’s Cruising Experience
- Accommodations: some of the largest cruise suites . Luxurious “ConciergeClass” staterooms, attentive highly personalized impeccable service and enjoying seating preference, priority check-in. 2:1 guest-to-staff ratio
- Dining: award-winning cuisine, excellent alternate dining venues. Celebrity’s “Gourmet Bites” every afternoon, themed lunch buffets. Culinary demonstrations. The line has partnered with “Elizabeth Blau and Associates”, as to menu and wine selections, and all the standards of serving.
- Facilities: the largest cruise ship spa and gym facilities at sea . “Celebrity Theatre” for Broadway-style productions, huge European-style casinos, bingo, themed bars, and lounges, including a discoclub, large pools, poolside recreation programs , onboard boutique shopping.
- Enrichment: “Celebrity Lecture Series”. Rich contemporary art collections. Art auctions, and enhanced golf program.
- “Celebrity Escape” concept offers complimentary classes, workshops, themed events, fashion shows, deck parties, etc.
Since 2013, the company has been partnered with “Top Chef” . In late 2014, both companies started the exclusive “Top Chef at Sea” cruising experience. By this onboard culinary program, fans and foodies have the opportunity to travel with a lineup of celebrity chefs on food-themed “Top Chef Signature Sailing” each year. Celebrity also offers an interactive “Quickfire Challenges” and “Top Chef”-inspired menu evenings fleetwide on cruises 5-nights or longer .
Recommended Reading: 2022 Yamaha Fx Cruiser Ho
Celebrity Apex Begins Caribbean Cruises From Fort Lauderdale Florida
Celebrity Cruises’ newest ship Celebrity Apex begins its inaugural Caribbean season from Fort Lauderdale in Florida.
For the first time, Celebrity Cruises newest Edge-class ship Celebrity Apex begins operations from the U.S. The vessel is setting sail from Fort Lauderdale in Florida to kickstart its inaugural Caribbean season.
Fort Lauderdale/hollywood International Airport Transportation
Infinity Transportation provides dependable service at some of the more affordable pricing in the area for private chauffeured Fort Lauderdale Airport transfer to the Celebrity ships at Port Everglades cruise terminal. We are a premier transportation leader in the Ft Lauderdale area and you will not be disappointed with the treatment you receive.
From your initial contact with a Reservation Specialist to the Chauffeur that meets you at the airport, you will know that you are dealing with a professional Fort Lauderdale limousine service. Our Reservation Specialists will take the time to help you find the right private car service for your needs, whether it be sedan, limousine or shuttle. And, the professionally attired chauffeur that meets you at the airport, will make sure that your Fort Lauderdale ground transportation is smooth and efficient.
If you are traveling with a group, we have vans, mini-coaches and motorcoaches that can accommodate groups of any size. Flying in a few days before the Celebrity ship departs Port Everglades? Infinity Transportation can assist with arranging shopping sprees to Sawgrass Mills Mall, outings to Everglades Park or dinner at one of the many fine dining establishments in the Fort Lauderdale area.
Recommended Reading: Cruise On The Great Lakes
Celebrity Cruises Things To Do
- You will find that Celebrity Cruises attracts a diverse range of cruise travelers. Most of the onboard activities are designed to appeal to people in their mid-30s to 50 years old. A number of programs onboard also attract the interests of children and teens. More families choose to sail on Celebrity during school vacations, or during the summer months. The longer voyages attract people who are older, or who have retired. Be advised that children who are younger than one year old cannot sail on trans-Pacific, trans-Atlantic, or South American cruises, or any cruise that requires 3+ days consecutively at sea. Otherwise, for all other cruise schedules, passengers must be at least 6 months old. Passengers must be at least 21 years old for any voyage leaving North America, or 18 years old for cruises traveling from Europe, Asia, Australia, South America, and New Zealand. The cruise line is happy to assist passengers with special medical needs. Cruise passengers that need additional assistance or medical aids should call Celebrity at 954-628-9708 to make arrangements before they sail.
Where Exactly Is Port Everglades
Originally known as Lake Mabel, Port Everglades was officially established as a deep water harbor in 1927 and has since grown to become one of South Floridaâs strongest economic engines with annual operating revenues of more than $66 million and total waterborne commerce exceeding 23 million tons in liquid, bulk and containerized cargoes.
More than 5,300 ships call at Port Everglades in a year forming the basis of a diverse maritime operation that includes a thriving cruise industry and a reputation as the âworldâs best cruise port,â a growing containerized cargo business that establishes Port Everglades among the nationâs top seaports, a major petroleum storage and distribution hub, South Floridaâs primary bulk cargo depot and a favorite U.S. Navy liberty port.
Don’t Miss: Which Cruise Ships Have Single Occupancy Cabins
Where To Shop Near Port Everglades
Fort Lauderdale is a major shopping destination with shops catering to any taste and budget. Port Everglades is a short drive from many of the citys top retail destinations.
Adjacent to the port area is 17th Street, offering convenient shopping if you are staying close to Port Everglades or if you want to make a last-minute shopping trip. Along with several hotels, 17th Street has several pharmacies, banks, restaurants, cafes and shops between Federal Highway and the Seventeenth Street Causeway Bridge.
Downtown is renowned for its shopping, and you will also find fantastic boutiques in Fort Lauderdale Beach and Hollywood Beach.
About a 20-minute bus ride or 15-minute drive north of the cruise port is The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale. This world-class destination houses great shops and restaurants, offering one of the citys premier dining and shopping experiences.
Las Olas Boulevard is about ten minutes from the cruise port and is renowned for its independently owned boutiques, inviting cafes and acclaimed restaurants.
Both destinations are also accessible using the Greater Fort Lauderdales Water Taxi system.
To the south is Dania, home to Antique Row. You will find more than 100 dealers along one square mile of Federal Highway selling every conceivable collectible and antique.
The Design Center of the Americas is also in Dania. At the intersection of I-95 and Griffin Road, the 775,000-square-foot center boasts interior designer studios, furniture showrooms and more.
Fort Lauderdale Cruise Parking : Prices Profiles & Map
Looking for your Fort Lauderdale cruise parking options and prices? We have you covered.
Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale has plenty of parking options, all located convenient to the port itself. But that doesnt mean youll pay the same price everywhere. In fact, you could save considerably just by picking the right cruise parking option.
That said, the price charged by the port is reasonable compared to most departure ports . If youre wanting a nice mix of value and convenience, then its hard to beat.
Even so, there are less expensive spots to park during your cruise. Weve rounded up your best options including information about each below. And for your convenience weve also created this easy table to help you compare all of your options.
Note: Given the relatively affordable price and location, we think its most convenient to simply park at the cruise port at this time.
You May Like: Royal Caribbean Future Cruise Credit
Recommended Reading: What Cruises Do Not Require Vaccine
Is Port Everglades The Same As Fort Lauderdale
Is Port Everglades the same as Fort Lauderdale?
The answer to this question is yes and no.
Yes, they are both located in Broward County, Florida. However, they are not the same city.
Port Everglades is a seaport in Fort Lauderdale that is used for commercial and cruise ship traffic. It is the 3rd busiest port in the United States.
Fort Lauderdale is a city that is located about 20 miles north of Port Everglades. It is a popular tourist destination, known for its beaches and resorts.
Donât Miss: Cruises To Greek Islands 2022
Review Of Celebrity Cruises
Celebrity Cruises is the second-largest brand in the RCCL group of companies. The 1990-established “Celebrity” cruise brand joined RCCL in 1997. Celebrity represents one of the best “luxury ship travel” companies for adults, as well as a signature operator of regularly scheduled Panama Canal transition itineraries and one of the top 3 Alaskan cruise lines. In May 2020, the company celebrated its 30th Anniversary.
Also Check: Does Oceania Cruises Include Alcohol
Where To Stay Near The Port
With views of the Intracoastal Waterway, hotels in this area are close the 17th Streets diverse collection of restaurants and shops. The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina, Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port and Pier Sixty-Six Hotel and Marina are within a ten-minute walk of Port Everglades. The area is also home to the Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Lauderdale.
Hotels surrounding Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport are ideal if you have an early flight home or arrive late, and if you are only planning to stay a night before or after your cruise.
Only a 15-minute drive from the beach and ten minutes from the cruise port, this well-connected area is also convenient for exploring the city. Options include the Crowne Plaza Hotel Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise, Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North, and Ramada by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port.
If you want to spent time along the coast, Fort Lauderdale Beach is a fantastic option. From affordable hotels to luxury beach resorts, all budgets are catered in the area. You are steps from world class activities on the water.
Read also: Best Hotels near Port Everglades
Fort Lauderdale Cruise Parking Cost
The price for Fort Lauderdale cruise parking will vary widely depending on where you want to park. Port Everglades itself has the most expensive option at $15 per day, but it is right at the cruise terminal, offering convenience. Park by the Ports charges just $7.99 per day during our search , but requires a shuttle to get to the ship.
Keep in mind that lots will also have taxes and fees that brings prices closer together. In total, expect to spend from around $70-$120 for a one-week cruise.
Read Also: What Cruise Lines Do Kids Sail Free
Celebrity’s Loyalty Program Captain’s Club
In June 2021, Celebrity updated its “Captain’s Club” loyalty program .
The offerings now include:
- onboard events “Captain’s Club Sneak Peek Series” , “Create and Pour” , Welcome Parties , “Captain’s Club Cocktail Hour .
- Spa discounts , deals exclude MedSpa and Spa Retails, but for Elite and above members Persian Garden’s access is complimentary on one of the port days .
- Laundry packages now include “Evening Chic” with the optional US$20 add-on for unlimited pressing .
- Internet discounts plus bonus minutes for Elite and Elite Plus members, an additional 10% discount is offered with pre-cruise booking. Zenith members receive complimentary the Stream package .
- Beverage package discounts . Zenith members receive complimentary the “Premium Beverage Package”.
- Wine discounts . Zenith members receive one complimentary dinner at a specialty restaurant, marked with complimentary wine and flowers.
Itinerary Of Celebrity Cruises
Celebrity cruise line’s destinations include Alaska, Canada, Hawaii, Bermuda, Bahamas, Caribbean , Mexico , Panama Canal, South America, Australia-New Zealand, Asia , Northern Europe , Eastern and Western Mediterranean.
Celebrity Cruises’ 2024-2025 schedule included 250+ destinations/ports , ~500 departures, new ports, more overnight and double overnight port stays. The Caribbean 2024-25 program featured 3-night Caribbean itineraries and four American homeports . The European program included 40+ itineraries and overnights in 11 capital cities.
Don’t Miss: Sea Of Cortez Cruises 2022
Best Ways To Get Around Fort Lauderdale
With most of the citys attractions close to Port Everglades, getting around Fort Lauderdale is easy.
Taxis and ridesharing services are a quick and inexpensive options to travel between destinations, and most local trips cost less than $20. Many hotels also offer free shuttlers to and from the cruise port and the airport as well as major attractions.
If you plan to spend a few days in Fort Lauderdale, renting a car is a great way to explore the area. You have additional freedom and will not be limited by public transit schedules. You can also experience more of South Florida, including Miami and West Palm Beach.
Fort Lauderdales Water Taxi system is a unique way of seeing the city and getting around. Water taxis travel along the Intracoastal Waterways and the New River in Downtown Fort Lauderdale.
They stop at 14 points of interest, including The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale and the Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort. You can hop on and off throughout the day and water taxis run every 25 to 35 minutes. Tickets are $28 for adults and $14 for children aged 5 to 11, with reduced rates available for seniors and members of the military.
Sun Trolley connects downtown with the beach and Las Olas Boulevard. Most routes are free, although there is a $1 per ride fare for the Beach Link and Las Olas Link routes. A $3 day pass is also available for those routes.
Please contact us if any information is incorrect or not up-to-date.
Related to Port Everglades in Florida
Parking For Royal Caribbean
Terminal 18 is one of the largest cruise terminals in the world and home to Royal Caribbeans Oasis class vessels like Harmony of the Seas. These ships can carry over 6,500 passengers at maximum capacity so the terminal is specially built to handle large numbers of travelers. Secure parking is available at Parking Lot #18 and #19 which offer 1,000 spaces between the two of them.
Donât Miss: When Will Disney Release 2022 Cruise Dates
Don’t Miss: What Cruise Lines Sail From Charleston Sc