Terminal B The Pearl Of Miami
1751 North Cruise Blvd, Port of Miami, FL33132
Not to be outdone, Miami Cruise Terminal B is in the final stages of constructing a new state-of-the-art terminal serving Norwegian Cruise Line . Known as the Pearl of Miami, this futuristic 166,500 sq.ft.terminal was designed by Miami-based architects Bermello Ajamil & Partners.
The open plan design features a Nautilus theme. It will accommodate cruise ships with a capacity of up to 5,000 passengers, offering a more advanced embarkation and debarking process.
Started in 2018. Terminal B is in the final stages of completion at a cost of $239 million with expected completion in 2021. It will have a dedicated waiting lounge, bar lounge, service area and dedicated parking garage with optional valet service.
Miami Cruise Terminals B C D E F G H J
- port address – “1741,1751 Africa Way, Dodge Island, Miami Florida 33132”
- location – 8 mi / 13 km from Miami International Airport, 25 mi / 40 km from Fort Lauderdale International Airport
- Port entrance is via Biscayne Blvd .
- Terminal address – “zzz Cruise Boulevard, Port of Miami, Miami, FL 33132”
- In the above address replace “zzz” with the corresponding address listed below:
- “Terminal A” – here dock Royal Caribbean ships only. Berth length is 1300 ft .
- Terminal B – here dock NCLH-Norwegian ships only
- Terminal D – here dock Carnival ships only.
- Terminal E – here dock Carnival ships only.
- Terminal G – here dock Royal Caribbean ships only
- Terminal H – for Resorts World Bimini .
- Terminal J Terminal J is primarily for docking luxury cruise ships from the fleets of Azamara, Crystal, Oceania, Regent. This terminal underwent an USD 3 million refurbishment which upgraded the furniture, more lounge seating was added, along with new check-in counters.
Terminals D and E are the newest and can berth the world’s largest cruise ships with capacity up to 5000 passengers. Their buildings are 3-story facilities , airline counters, conveyor baggage system.
Asking Rents In Doral Office Market
Office rental rates are based on aggregated data of asking rates.
- 2020 Avg. Asking Rent$31.66
- 2020 Office Vacancy Rate14.18%
- 2020 Office Completions
All sale prices are based on publicly recorded, verified sales.
- 2020 Avg. Price per SF$234.55
- 2020 Office Sales Volume$70.8M
- 2020 Number of Transactions3
- Property Tax in 2021$1,061,439
- Assessed Value$58,600,000
Find more tax info, including assessment history and abatements, onCommercialEdge
*The displayed market value represents the assessed value determined by the appropriate local tax/financial authority. It is not the propertys latest sale price or a current market value based on recent area sales.
Don’t Miss: How Much Is Parking At Miami Cruise Terminal
Itinerary Of Carnival Cruise Line
The announcement was made on February 3, 2022, and triggered the following deployment changes:
- In Jacksonville, Ecstasy was replaced by Carnival Spirit, starting April 23rd. Ecstasy was repositioned to/homeported in Mobile for the period March 5 thru October 10. Carnival Sensation’s Mobile schedule was canceled.
- In Australia, Carnival Splendor’s schedule June 10 thru Sept 26, 2022, Carnival Spirit’s schedule June 5, 2022, thru October 5, 2023, were canceled.
- Carnival Sensation will not restart operations. Ecstasy’s last voyage for CCL departs October 10, 2022, from Mobile.
- Carnival Luminosa starts an inaugural season in Australia in November 2022, based on homeporting in Brisbane Queensland.
IMPORTANT: In 2023 starts the “COSTA by CARNIVAL” cruise program that targets CCL’s North American customers. The program is based on two newbuild Costa ships – Venezia followed by Firenze . Both Costa liners are CCL-managed .
Terminal V Palm Grove
897 South Cruise Blvd, Port of Miami, FL33132
Formerly known as Terminal H, Terminal V is planned as an exclusive terminal dedicated to Virgin Voyages. This 100,000 sq.ft. Miami cruise terminal will have a tropical-inspired feel.
It is due for completion in late 2021 at an estimated cost of $180 million. It is located on the northwest side of the port and is planned to be the homeport to Virgins showcase Scarlet Lady and Valiant Lady. The construction of the terminal broke ground in early 2021.
Don’t Miss: Where Do Cruise Ships Dock In San Diego
Carnival China Cruise Brand
In February 2015, Carnival Corporation signed a MoU with China Merchants Group for 2 joint ventures. The MoU outlined an eventual partnership that could result in a new cruise brand , as well as joint development plans for Chinese seaports and destination.
- MoU’s joint venture port plans included the development of transit and turnaround/homeports within China. China Merchants Group is a state-owned company focusing on infrastructure and transportation, also real estate development and financial services. Currently, Carnival Corporation serves the Chinese market through the brands Princess and Costa.
- In October 2015, Carnival Corp signed an agreement with the Chinese companies SWS and China Investment Corp. The USD 3,88 billion deal established the Hong Kong-based joint venture company CSSC Carnival Cruise Shipping to place ship orders with SWS. The company plans to build up to 5 new vessels per year for the next 15-20 years. All ships will be China-homeported and with technical support and design plans provided by Fincantieri. SWS builds some of the world’s largest container ships for CSCL.
In February 2017, Carnival Corp and CSSC announced an agreement to build 2 new ships for “CSSC Carnival Cruise Shipping Ltd”. The deal was officially signed on November 6, 2018.
Review Of Carnival Cruise Line
CCL-Carnival Cruise Lines is an American passenger shipping company based in Doral, Florida . The company was originally private , founded in 1972 by Ted Arison . The initial public offering of 20% common stock in 1987 provided capital for fleet expansion.
Today, CCL is one of the 10 brands owned by Carnival Corporation – currently the world’s largest passenger shipping company . In 2018, Carnival Corporation controlled ~39% of the global ship cruising market and ~48% of the passengers , with full ownership of 9 brands .
CCL currently has 40,000+ employees from 120 nationalities.
For 50 years – between March 11th, 1972 and March 11th, 2022, the company served 90+ million passengers.
CCL has the largest fleet in the Corporation’s group of companies and accounts for over 1/5 of the Group’s worldwide market share. CCL’s executive control is provided by Corporation’s North American division. CCL pioneered the concept of less expensive, short-break itineraries. In 1996, the 101,000-GT Carnival Destiny became the world’s biggest passenger ship and the first to weigh over 100,000 tons.
Most CCL ships are Panama-flagged.
Recommended Reading: Panama Canal Cruises March 2022
Cruise Itineraries To And From Miami Florida
Follows a list of destinations visited by ships leaving out of Miami:
- World Cruises – around the world voyages from Miami are offered in January, as well as shorter itinerary segments part of the main round-trip itinerary.
- South America itineraries from Miami are operated by luxury lines or by budget lines ships on relocation routes to Brazil or Argentina . Round-trip itineraries usually visit ports in the Southern Caribbean, Brazil , then go back to Florida.
- 8-day Southern Caribbean itineraries visit Grand Turk Island, Dominican Republic, Aruba , Curacao .
- Panama Canal transits between Miami and California ports are offered with one-way itineraries . They include transition through Panama Canal and usually visit ports in Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Guatemala and Mexico .
Seasonal ship relocations include Panama Canal transits from Florida to Alaska in late Spring. The itineraries end either in California ports or in the turnaround ports for Alaskan roundtrip from Vancouver BC or Seattle WA. The reverse routes are in early Fall.
Transatlantic crossings from Florida to Europe are offered in Spring. Relocation routes from Miami usually include the Canary Islands and Mediterranean ports, and often Bermuda . The longest relocation itineraries end in Baltic Sea turnaround ports .
Transatlantic crossings from Europe to Florida usually depart from the UK or Mediterranean and often stop in Bermuda .
Terminal A The Crown Of Miami
1015 North Cruise Blvd, Port of Miami, FL33132
Sleek and efficient, Terminal A is the largest cruise terminal in the US. It was opened in November 2018 and serves as homeport to Royal Caribbean International.
The 170,000 sq.ft. cruise terminal is capable of accommodating the larger Oasis-class ships of their fleet and includes parking at the terminal for 1000 cars.
Known as The Crown of Miami this cruise terminal is operated by RCI in collaboration with Miami-Dade County. It was designed to handle 2 million cruise passengers per year.
Also Check: How Far Is Seattle Airport From Cruise Port
Carnival Cruises To Cuba
Carnival expanded its cruises to Cuba with an additional 23 three- to five-day itineraries to Havana in 2020 planned for 5 different liners departing from 4 US East Coast homeports – Carnival Triumph , Carnival Sunshine , Carnival Sensation . Carnival Sunshine was the biggest passenger ship to ever visit Havana and the liner with the first-ever Cuba cruise from Charleston SC. The new Cuba cruises include:
- Carnival Sunshine: 8 five-day voyages featuring Freeport and Havana departing January 6, February 3 and 17, March 2, 16 and 30, April 13 and 27, 2020.
- Carnival Triumph-Sunrise: 8 five-day itineraries featuring an overnight in Havana and a day-long visit to Nassau departing January 11, February 8 and 22, March 7 and 21, April 4 and 18, 2020 as well as a 5-day cruise featuring an overnight in Havana and a visit to Half Moon Cay departing January 20, 2020.
- Carnival Sensation: 4-day voyage featuring an overnight in Havana and an extended visit to Nassau departing on March 19, 2020, as well as a couple of 5-day trips with an overnight in Havana and visits to Nassau and Freeport departing February 15 and 29, 2020.
Alaska Airlines offers regular nonstop flights to Havana from Los Angeles . An 80-min ling JetBlue flight from Fort Lauderdale to Havana costs less than USD 100. Previously, air travel from the USA to Cuba was thought charter flights only.
Miami Cruise Terminal Guide: What You Need To Know
What you need to know about your Miami Cruise Terminal with locations, how to get there and which cruise line uses which terminal.
Our fact-packed Miami Cruise Terminal Guide offers a comprehensive look at each terminal in PortMiami. It provides cruisers with all the information they might need to know.
Known as the Cruise Capital of the World, Miami cruise port is the largest and busiest in the world and is part of PortMiamis 518-acre site. It makes sense to know which cruise terminal your cruise will depart from, and what amenities are available.
PortMiami cruise terminals are among the best and most modern in the world. They have to be, as they need to accommodate over 6.8 million cruise passengers and their luggage in a speedy, secure and efficient manner! The port deals with 55 different cruise ships from 22 different cruise lines each year.
Every Miami cruise terminal has parking, special facilities for disabled travelers, lounges, check-in desks, security checks, and must be able to deal with thousands of taxis, shuttle buses, and other vehicles delivering excited cruisers to the correct ship.
On its busiest day in December 2018, PortMiami cruise terminals handled a world record-breaking 52,000 passengers.
Also Check: What Is Included In An Avalon River Cruise
New Carnival Caribbean Cruise Shore Excursions
Since July 2015, Carnival Cruise Line offers new shore excursions, new customized private tours and new family-friendly enhancements with complimentary beachside activities and complimentary land tours in select Caribbean ports of call. The min age requirement is 5 yo.
The new tour deals pertain to over 50 call ports in Mexico, Hawaii, Bahamas, Caribbean, Canada New England, South America.
- Cozumel 5-hour tour offers luxury limited to 30 participants who have access to a beach house for the day with 5-star service provided by the wait staff and personal chef. They also can learn Mexican cooking, making Margaritas and mojitos.
- Cozumel is a 2-days tour starting with a 1-hour photo seminar on the cruise ship. On the next day, the tour continues with visiting a national park and beaches.
- Ocho Rios is a food-themed tour about Jamaica’s culture, music, and food. After food tasting at jerk hut, passengers enjoy dining at Miss T’s Kitchen. Follows a visit to a beach bar , then ends with reggae dance lessons.
- Ocho Rios is a day-long tour on which cruise passengers enjoy their own Jamaican home, with included home-cooked lunch.
- Charlotte Amalie / St Thomas Island USVI is a walking tour starting with a bus-drive to StPeter Mountain Great House and Botanical Gardens. Passengers can try 24 different local rums and learn how to make banana daiquiri and local food.
Miami Cruise Terminal Aa/aaa
Currently, under construction, Terminal AA/AAA is due for completion 2022 at a cost of $300 million. It will have 2 berths to serve MSC Cruises who are financing, building, operating, and maintaining this terminal to use as a homeport for their future fleet.
MSC previously used Terminal F. Designed by Aquatonica, the planned new mega-ship terminal will have two terminals and two berths. It will be able to simultaneously accommodate two of MSCs new World-Class cruise vessels . The daily capacity will be a staggering 28,000 passengers.
You May Like: When Is The Best Time To Cruise To The Bahamas
Carnival Journeys Cruise Itineraries
Since 2015, Carnival Cruise Line offers the so-called “Carnival Journeys” itineraries. These are longer than usual voyages with length ranging between 9 and 15 nights. Some are one-way .
“Carnival Journeys” offer a more in-depth port of call experiences than the shorter itineraries of 7-8 nights. Among the highlights are live entertainment and exotic culinary experiences that reflect the local cuisine and cultural traditions.
The onboard “journey” experiences feature local cuisine specialties , cooking demonstration, Academy of Fun , traditional dance performances, themed deck parties, crew connections . The new program “Carnival Journeys” features destinations like Hawaii, Caribbean, Mexico, Panama Canal, Europe.
Among the wide variety of offers are over cruises of up to 5 days, providing passengers with many “mini-cruise” options, including new 4- and 5-day deployments for Carnival Valor and Carnival Victory-Radiance . Longer Carnival Journeys visit exotic ports. Bermuda cruises depart from 7 East Coast USA homeports. The unique Panama Canal cruises on Carnival Pride leave from Tampa.
Carnival Cruise Lines Doral Fl 33178
Carnival Cruise Lines is located at 3655 NW 87th Avenue in the Doral Industrial Park neighborhood, FL, Doral, 33178. The Class A Office building was completed in 1982 and features a total of 452,979 SF.
There are 52 office spaces for lease in the Doral Industrial Park neighborhood, totaling 478,273 SF of available office space. The average asking office rent per SF in Doral Industrial Park is $29.25/SF/YR. For Class A office buildings the average office rate is $32.33/SF/YR, for Class B office buildings the average office rate is $30.18/SF/YR, for Class C office buildings the average office rate is $17.19/SF/YR.
In Doral Industrial Park, there are 18 class A office buildings. In Doral Industrial Park, there are a total of 5 LEED certified office buildings. In 1982, the same year Carnival Cruise Lines was built, 169 more commercial properties over 50,000 square feet were built in Doral, featuring 2,961,966 square feet of commercial space. At zip code level, there are 180 commercial properties, of which 19 are office buildings over 50,000 square feet.
You May Like: Cruises San Francisco To Alaska
Nw 87th Avenue Doral Fl 33178
This property is off-market. Unlock in-depth property data and market insights by signing up toCommercialEdge.
- Property TypeOffice – General Office
- Property Size 452,979 SF
- Parking Ratio 2.60 / 1,000 SF
- Property TenancyOwner Occupied
- Transit Score ®Some Transit
- Bike Score ®Bikeable
South of PG3 Parking Lot
WoodSpring Suites Doral Miami Airport
La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Miami Airport North
Comfort Inn & Suites Miami International Airport
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami Airport East, an IHG Hotel
Miami Dade College West Campus
Our Lady of Fatima Academy
Small World Christian Day Care Center
Children’s Place – Learning Center & Child Care
Religiosas Teatinas Day Care Center
Happy Children Day Care Center
Salter’s Little Lambs Day Care Center
University of Miami Canterbury Child Care Center
South Miami Hospital Child Care Center
Cruise Ship Terminal Directions And Parking
- From North – take I-95 South, drive eastbound I-395 . Continue driving on I-395 East . The entrance of Port Miami Tunnel is on the left. Follow the signs to your Cruise Terminal.
- From North – take I-95 South. Exit 3B-Bayside. Drive south to Northeast 5th Street, turn left. 5th Str leads onto PortMiami Bridge. Continue over the bridge and follow the signs to your terminal.
- From South – take SR-826 North to SR-836 East. Drive eastbound on SR-836 to I-395 East . Continue driving on I-395 East . The entrance of Port Miami Tunnel is on the left. Follow the signs to your Cruise Terminal. You can also take I-95 North and drive eastbound I-395 .
- From South – take I-95 North. Exit at Northwest 2nd Street. Drive straight to NW 5th Street, make a right. 5th Str leads onto PortMiami Bridge. Continue over the bridge and follow the signs to your terminal.
- From Miami Beach – take I-395 , drive westbound, exit on Biscayne Blvd ramp and make U-turn on North Bayshore Drive to enter MacArthur Causeway eastbound. Then continue on I-395 East .
- Parking rates – USD 20.00 per day. All parking lots are outdoor and located in front their corresponding terminals. Special arrangements are offered for cruise passengers with disabilities.
Miami port, besides its 9 cruise terminals also has facilities to handle cargo ships and dry dock facilities for marine vessel refurbishments and repairs.
Read Also: What Cruise Line Goes To Coco Cay